Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

I really really want to go to the concert of my one and only FAN....

The concert of Super Junior is already near. I can now count the days to go before the concert, it is 22 days.



It is the second time around that my Idols were going to have a concert in our country, and the third  Asia Concert Tour.So I'm so happy because they're visit again our country. I have missed their first concert because my money is not enough to avail the ticket for the admission in the concert. 

But this time, I will do anything in order to have a ticket, and to watch and enjoy their upcoming concert.

And somebody asked me "Why do I want to go in the concert of the Super Junior?"

It's simply because, I really want to meet them in personal and to have a souvenir, or other materials that I can keep and make it a remembrance. I will care it safely and not to lost it.

I also want to go to their concert because, I have made gift that I will going to give them if we will meet each other.

I made that gift because, I want them to know and realize that the gift that I have made, symbolizes my loyalty to them.

Even though they get old, retired, and not famous nor popular kpop boyband when the time comes, I promise that I'm always be their fan and forever their no.1 fan.

They are my one and only IDOLS....

And that's true...


I'd already love them, when I begin to become their fan.....

So I think that I'd already answered his question...




No comments:

Post a Comment