Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

I NEED IT...



Oh no, the concert of my favorite KPOP Boyband nearly comes...
So....
This is it...

This is what I'm asking for....

I really need to go to th SUPER SHOW 3 of my AMAZING IDOLS, THE SUPER JUNIOR...

I wanna be like them, and I want to be the one who will witness their beautiful and awesome concert tour.

But the problem is, I have not enough money to avail their tickets, and I'm sad.

So, I wish that I can avail it...

If I,m given the chance to watch their concert, I will going to enjoy it, and then I will be the one who will interview them because I wanted to know more about them.

I know that the informations that I have gathered about them like their own profiles, is not yet complete.

And, when I was there in concert, I will not wasting my time in such watching only, I'm going to take them a picture, a video, and make a blog about it, and then I'm going to have their remembrance, so when I see it I'm going to remember that happiest moment to my life that they give it me and they know that I'm the one and only die hard fan. And  that is my goal, and my mission, to meet personally my one and only IDOLS.


That's why I've post this picture to my blog....

Because I really really NEED IT...

TO GO TO THE CONCERT...

OH YEAH!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment