Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

^^Our_ College_Facilities^^

All of us know that in every university or colleges has a different department of courses where students belong according to their chosen courses like college of science, college of engineering and many more...

In my blog, I will tell you where department I belong , and what kind of facilities do our college have ....

So you better WATCH OUT....,,,


I am studying at the Technological University of the Philippines, where I passed the given exam that I had taken.

When I passed the exam, I was so excited because I will going to study at the University which is one of the famous Universities and Colleges in the part of Manila.

Here are the some pictures that I shoot at the TUP...

This is the top view of one of the colleges of our school which is the College of Science, but that's not the whole building it is only the 3rd floor of the building,  on the second floor is the College of Liberal Arts, and on the First floor is the other rooms like Admissions Office and Clinic.
On the other side, shows the covered court of our university where our P.E class was discussed and the other important happenings that our university declare...
This shoot shows the imageof our ground and on the far side is our stage where the other happenings that the stage and the ground is being happened needed is like flag ceremony and mass every Sunday.


But that's not the topic I going to discuss, I going to discuss about our own college and it's facilities...
And this is it....


                                                                                                                                                            This is the image of  what I've being said our college, the College of Industrial Education. Iam so proud to introduce to you our college, because if the population is based in terms of students, our college is the most populated and not only that, the facilites of this college is more beautiful rather than other colleges...


As you notice our college has a clean environment it's because there has a policy that the trash of something must be throw on the trash can or trash bag like what you see on the image. and It's facilities is always clean although the comfort rooms are maintain clean and safe...

And do you know every colleges is celebrating its week like CIT Week, CLA Week, and COS week. Our week will celebrate at the first week of Septemeber, and last month, the College of Industrial Technology celebrated its week, and many unexpected event are happened. But do you think our College will going to defeated, No!
Our college has  many suprises that are going to explode like "Palaro" to all CIE students and many more...
Our Colleges also has a MR. and MS. CIE  pageant and four of my classmates are candidates about of 8 contenders which consists of  4 boys and 4 girls.


On the other hand shows our room on my Electronics subject unit 300 which is air- conditioned and where the computers are stock or also known as the computer room.

In this room we also took a picture together with our student teachers when our professor was not coming back yet...



So what do you think our college will be defeated bu the other colleges, my answer is NO, because the proves that I've shown are just enough and I alredy prove that...


That's all I hope you enjoyed on what I been discussed on my blog...

THANK YOU!!!!!

1 comment: