Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Edited Photos...


These pictures were edited on the website www.picnik.com, where I sign up for registration so that I can have an account, now I have my own account. I can now edit the different pictures that I want to edit...





The old pictures that I edited were not so good, its because I'm not yet know so how to edit it...






But now, I can because I explore and explore until I almost know how to edit that nicely...

And as you notice,my edited pictures have different kind of effects, although they not so beautiful for me they're very beautiful.

The first one that I had edited was the latest picture that I did, its features and effects were just a simple. I just picked up the hypno effect then fade some part of it so that my true image will revealed, then add some soften to become it nicely, after that I added a texts on the upper and the lower side of it which the font color was natural and sky blue, finally I saved that then upload to my account....

And that's how I can finally know how to do it...

So I did it...

Yeah Men!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment